About Tamanna Mohapatra
I am an IT/Business professional looking to transition into a role promoting sustainability at work and in our personal life. I believe there is much scope to incorporate sustainability into our products, processes, and practices.
I am part of the group that inspires by proper action and motives. Towards that end this blog is my little haven to share thoughts and stories and all things sustainability related.
I have an MS in Sustainability Management from Columbia University and an MBA from Bentley Graduate School of Business. I call NYC home (for now).
- Book summary of: Mistakes I made at work or “Living is a practice of learning to make better mistakes”
- Looking for my “moai” Book summary of The Blue Zone Solutions
- Book review and somewhat summary: Straight talk on investment by Jack Brennan
- Book review:The Third Plate, by Dan Barber
- Book review: How to get sound sleep
Tag Archives: sleep
I bought this book with a lot of expectations; hoping it will make me a sound sleeper so much so that I can part the knowledge to others in my family and help their sleep deprivation as well. Although that … Continue reading
This section has some easy yet powerful medical guidelines. Boosting: Get 15 minutes of sunshine a day For a good night’s sleep, you need 4 things: a cool room (60 to 68F), no screens an hour prior to sleeping, total … Continue reading