About Tamanna Mohapatra
I am an IT/Business professional looking to transition into a role promoting sustainability at work and in our personal life. I believe there is much scope to incorporate sustainability into our products, processes, and practices.
I am part of the group that inspires by proper action and motives. Towards that end this blog is my little haven to share thoughts and stories and all things sustainability related.
I have an MS in Sustainability Management from Columbia University and an MBA from Bentley Graduate School of Business. I call NYC home (for now).
- ‘Ekamra walks”-An exploration of my own city in the most beautiful way possible
- Book summary of: Mistakes I made at work or “Living is a practice of learning to make better mistakes”
- Looking for my “moai” Book summary of The Blue Zone Solutions
- Book review and somewhat summary: Straight talk on investment by Jack Brennan
- Book review:The Third Plate, by Dan Barber
Tag Archives: physical wellbeing
Continuing the book review, here’s what’s recommended in regards to physical habits. Moving: Core workout, Yoga, Cardio- all three are equally important and equally required for a healthy body. Interval training of spurts of high cardio is just as good … Continue reading