About Tamanna Mohapatra
I am an IT/Business professional looking to transition into a role promoting sustainability at work and in our personal life. I believe there is much scope to incorporate sustainability into our products, processes, and practices.
I am part of the group that inspires by proper action and motives. Towards that end this blog is my little haven to share thoughts and stories and all things sustainability related.
I have an MS in Sustainability Management from Columbia University and an MBA from Bentley Graduate School of Business. I call NYC home (for now).
- ‘Ekamra walks”-An exploration of my own city in the most beautiful way possible
- Book summary of: Mistakes I made at work or “Living is a practice of learning to make better mistakes”
- Looking for my “moai” Book summary of The Blue Zone Solutions
- Book review and somewhat summary: Straight talk on investment by Jack Brennan
- Book review:The Third Plate, by Dan Barber
Tag Archives: mobile markets
Founded in 1982 as the world’s first food rescue organization, City Harvest (cityharvest.org) is dedicated to helping feed hungry New Yorkers. The main service is collecting excess food from restaurants, grocers, bakeries, manufacturers, and farms, and delivering it free of … Continue reading