About Tamanna Mohapatra
I am an IT/Business professional looking to transition into a role promoting sustainability at work and in our personal life. I believe there is much scope to incorporate sustainability into our products, processes, and practices.
I am part of the group that inspires by proper action and motives. Towards that end this blog is my little haven to share thoughts and stories and all things sustainability related.
I have an MS in Sustainability Management from Columbia University and an MBA from Bentley Graduate School of Business. I call NYC home (for now).
- Thoughts on Hillbilly Elegy by J.D. Vance
- ‘Ekamra walks”-An exploration of my own city in the most beautiful way possible
- Book summary of: Mistakes I made at work or “Living is a practice of learning to make better mistakes”
- Looking for my “moai” Book summary of The Blue Zone Solutions
- Book review and somewhat summary: Straight talk on investment by Jack Brennan
Tag Archives: #meatless mondays
New York City is home to 215 higher education institutions that are responsible for educating nearly 500,000 students[i]. Dining facilities have a significant impact on the carbon footprint of their respective universities. Think food miles, think water, excess chemicals, food … Continue reading
Good morning folks. I was waiting the whole week to get back to watching the rest of the food related Ted Talks and share the synopsis of each with you. I really recommend watching them all but if you are … Continue reading