About Tamanna Mohapatra
I am an IT/Business professional looking to transition into a role promoting sustainability at work and in our personal life. I believe there is much scope to incorporate sustainability into our products, processes, and practices.
I am part of the group that inspires by proper action and motives. Towards that end this blog is my little haven to share thoughts and stories and all things sustainability related.
I have an MS in Sustainability Management from Columbia University and an MBA from Bentley Graduate School of Business. I call NYC home (for now).
- Book summary of: Mistakes I made at work or “Living is a practice of learning to make better mistakes”
- Looking for my “moai” Book summary of The Blue Zone Solutions
- Book review and somewhat summary: Straight talk on investment by Jack Brennan
- Book review:The Third Plate, by Dan Barber
- Book review: How to get sound sleep
Tag Archives: aging
Every saturday morning we start our morning by watching TV (what else is new!) and the taped episode of the previous friday’s Bill Maher talk. I have come to love the show for its political satire and I especially like … Continue reading